Connecting brands to their audience by translating core values into unified visual experiences.
Based in San Francisco, Matt is a Senior Designer with over 11 years experience. Since joining Moving Brands in October 2015, he has worked with globally recognised brands such as Facebook, Vudu and Carbon3D.
Matt started his career in Advertising before moving into Product & Service design. A firm believer in continuous learning, Matt’s curiosity and passion for craft are what drive him forward. His diverse skill set and industry experience means he is able to consider every element of a project in order to deliver creative excellence. He previously worked at Fold7 and Great Fridays with clients such as SONOS, Microsoft, Adobe and Ministry of Sound. Matt studied Graphic Design at Southampton Solent University and the Bournemouth Arts Institute.
- — Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- — Extensive understanding of Sketch/ Invision prototyping tools
- — Solid understanding of 3D modelling using Maxon Cinema4D
- — Strong creative point of view with a diverse range of experience
- — Excellent visual communication and art direction
- — Ability to present rationale with a strong user-centric approach
- — Highly adaptable skill set and fast to adopt new processes
- — Genuine interest in many areas of art/design outside of core focus